Friday, May 31, 2013

This is probably for that time in my past life when I stole that little girl's ice cream and kitten.

So remember back when I said I was doing this?

Pretty much immediately afterward, these happened. I literally can't take my eyes off this picture. And yes I WOULD pay $40 for one. Right now I would rip off my right earlobe for one.


And then I was all, "Oh, it's hot outside? It's OK. I'm OK. We're all OK. Teeheehee! (Giggles and flips hair.)"

And a freaking transformer explodes on my block, extinguishing the air conditioner and my enthusiasm  in a puff of smoke. This probably occurred as I was writing aforementioned post.

It's like rain on your wedding day. It's the good advice that you just didn't take. Who would've thought...it figgers? You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment